Here’s a complete article on Call of Duty Review and their release dates. Call of Duty is a popular first-person shooter video game franchise. The series began in 2003 with the release of the first game, Call of Duty, for Microsoft Windows. Since then, multiple games in the series have been released, with each game set in a different time period and location, including World War II, the Cold War, modern times, and the near future. The games feature fast-paced, realistic combat and are known for their intense multiplayer modes, which allow players to compete against each other online. The franchise is developed by Infinity Ward, Treyarch, and Sledgehammer Games, and published by Activision.
How many versions of Call of Duty are there?
There have been numerous versions of Call of Duty released. In this Call of Duty Review article you would get to know about the the following games:
- Call of Duty
- Call of Duty 2
- Call of Duty 3
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Call of Duty: World at War
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Call of Duty: WWII
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)
- Call of Duty: Warzone
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Call of Duty: Mobile
- Call of Duty: Warzone mobile
There are also several spin-off games in the series, such as Call of Duty: Zombies, which is a mode that has been included in several of the main series games, and several other smaller titles with different gameplay mechanics.
How to play Call of Duty?
Call of Duty is a first-person shooter game, which means that players view the game from the perspective of the character they are controlling. The basic gameplay mechanics of Call of Duty include moving around the game environment, aiming and shooting at enemies, and completing objectives.
Here is a basic overview of how to play Call of Duty:
- Start the game and select the mode you want to play. The game offers several modes including a campaign mode, multiplayer mode and the battle Royale mode.
- Customize your game settings. You can adjust the game’s difficulty level, controls, and other settings to your preferences.
- Learn the controls. The controls will vary depending on the platform you are playing on (i.e. Xbox, PlayStation, PC), but generally, the left joystick is used to move the character, the right joystick is used to aim, and the trigger buttons are used to shoot.
- Move around the game environment using the left joystick and look around using the right joystick.
- Use the trigger buttons to shoot at enemies. You can also use other buttons to reload, throw grenades, and perform other actions.
- Complete the objectives of the game mode you are playing. In the campaign mode, this will typically involve progressing through a story and completing tasks to advance to the next level. In the multiplayer mode, it will typically involve fighting against other players to reach a high score or win the match. In the Battle Royale mode, this will typically involve surviving against other players and being the last person alive
- Keep an eye on your health and reload your weapon when you run out of ammo.
- Try to take cover when you are getting hit and use different weapons and tactics to adapt to different situations.
- Have fun and always look for ways to improve and master the game by practicing, observing other players and learning from them.
Keep in mind that, Call of Duty is a fast-paced and intense game, and it may take some time to get used to the controls and gameplay mechanics. As you play more, you will become more familiar with the game and develop your own strategies and tactics.
Call of Duty 1 Review and Release Date
Call of Duty 1 was first released on October 29, 2003 for the Microsoft Windows platform. Developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision, it was the first game in the Call of Duty franchise and set the standard for future games in the series. The game was later released for Mac OS X in 2005, and for the Xbox 360 in 2006 as part of the Call of Duty Classic compilation.
Call of Duty 2 Review and Release Date
Call of Duty 2 was first released on October 25, 2005 for the Microsoft Windows platform. Developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision, It was the second game in the Call of Duty franchise, and was a direct sequel to the original game. It was later released for the Xbox 360 in 2005 and the Xbox One in 2016 as part of the Call of Duty: The War Collection bundle.
Call of Duty 3 Review and Release Date
Call of Duty 3 was released on November 7th, 2006. It was available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 3, and Wii. It was the first game in the series that was not released for PC, but that was compensated by the introduction of the title in the next-gen consoles.
Call of Duty 4 Review and Release Date
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was released on November 5th, 2007. It was available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Microsoft Windows. It was later also released for OS X in 2008.
Call of Duty: World at War Review and Release Date
Call of Duty 5 is the fifth main installment in the Call of Duty series, developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. It was released for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC on November 11th, 2008. The game is set during the events of World War II and follows a squad of American soldiers on their mission to help the Allies defeat the Axis powers. The game includes both single-player and multiplayer modes, as well as various online elements such as leaderboards and rankings.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Review and Release Date
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is a first-person shooter video game that was developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. It is the sixth game in the Call of Duty series, and it was released on November 10th, 2009 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Review and Release Date
Call of Duty: Black Ops is a first-person shooter video game that was developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. It is the seventh game in the Call of Duty series, and it was released on November 9th, 2010 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 1 Reawakening: Players will be able to enjoy the new year with the new season of Call of Duty which will release on January 19 at 5:30pm IST