To download Call of Duty Warzone, you will need to follow these steps:
- Choose a platform: Warzone is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC (via Battle.net). Choose the platform you want to play on and make sure you have an active account.
- Download the game: On PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, go to the respective online store (PlayStation Store or Xbox Live) and search for “Call of Duty: Warzone.” Select the game and hit the “Download” button. On PC, go to the Battle.net client and search for “Call of Duty: Warzone.” Select the game and hit the “Install” button.
- Wait for the download to complete: The download time will depend on your internet speed, but it should take anywhere from 15 minutes to several hours.
- Install the game: Once the download is complete, the game will automatically start installing. This process will take several minutes to several hours, depending on your computer’s specs.
- Start the game: Once the installation is complete, you can start the game by clicking on the Warzone icon on your home screen or program menu.
That’s it! You are now ready to play Call of Duty: Warzone. Note that Warzone is free-to-play, but you may need to sign up for a Battle.net account if you are playing on PC.