These are the few things you would need to play call of duty:
- A gaming console or a PC: Call of Duty games are available on various platforms, including PlayStation, Xbox, and PC. You will need the appropriate console or a PC with the necessary specifications to run the game.
- A copy of the game: You will need to purchase or download a copy of the game you wish to play.
- A controller or keyboard and mouse: If you are playing on a console, you will need a controller. If you are playing on a PC, you will need a keyboard and mouse.
- An internet connection: Some Call of Duty games have an online multiplayer mode, which requires an internet connection to play.
- Some games also require additional hardware such as VR headset, or a subscription like Xbox live, PS Plus, Battle.net, Steam, or Activision account.
It’s also important to note that, some of the Call of Duty games are quite demanding and require a robust machine to run the game smoothly and with high graphics. You should check the game’s system requirements and make sure your machine meets them before purchasing or playing the game. You can know more about the minimum system requirements to play Call of Duty here.
Now that you know what all you need to play call of duty, you can start playing 🙂